Thursday, November 7, 2013

It's been a long time since I've posted to my blog. But that's only because I've been busy writing other things. So here I am, getting back in touch through this site.

My new book, "Feed Sack Dresses and Wild Plum Jam - Remembering Farm Life in the 1950s," is selling well. I've enjoyed talking about it at several events.

If you're interested in buying a copy of the book, it's available on Amazon.com and can be down-loaded to electronic readers.

One of the main reasons I put together this new book is that so many people have told me the newspaper columns I write about farm life in the last century remind them of their own experiences. I'd love to have you respond in this blog by adding your memories of those long ago, simpler days.

As winter closes in around us, I hope you have lots of time to relax in a comfortable chair and read.


No comments:

Post a Comment